Old August 14th 18, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Hi again

On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:46:59 PM UTC+1, Tina wrote:

I'm not entirely sure why the breeder didn't want them to be parted, as
most of the time they don't like each other ;-)

I went into the bedroom and the next thing Ganzi let out a wail like I just stood on his tail then hugged my leg with claws out so I let out a wail as well

Bonnie decided to attack Ganzi at the point. Full on ears flat, growling and Ganzi had to retreat to the top of my bedside locker and Bonnie still wanted to kill him

5 minutes later they're curled up in the hallway washing each other

It's a cat thing

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs