Old September 9th 04, 06:06 PM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote

Yoda. My senior citizen cat. You can see Biskit up by the house.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/yobiskit.jpg

I love this buff, not red color! Very creamy and pretty.

Frank. Someone told me this pic looks like a bonsai cat that's been

repotted outside.

http://members.aol.com/gladyss5/frankgarden.jpg

Frank has the coloring I would love to have if I get to
adopt another cat. I love that Siamese coloring--the blue eyes, the
chocolate and cafe au lait and cream, so pretty.

Biskit. She's a dumped cat I kept. She likes to sit in the open window,

and
hang her head out.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow.jpg
Bootygirl. She's DH's cat. I guess all the close-up pics of her are still

on the old computer. This is the only two I could find but you can't see her
very well. We *did* take the birdhouse down, immediately She's a real
daddy's
girl.

I love the story in the other group about her chewing the
computer cord in half and your husband's response. I wish I had a man like
that. Mine is a cat lover but the electronics are off limits!