Old September 6th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Default Outdoor enclosures?

On 5 Sep, 21:13, "Matthew" wrote:
a couple thousand miles away but thanks for thinking of us ;-)"Sheelagh o" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 5 Sep, 19:55, "Matthew" wrote:
the link I provided has another pages with many links

"Mark G." wrote in message

. ..

Good morning.

I would appreciate any resources that folks here can share regarding
outdoor cat enclosures. I am interested in manufactured enclosures, and
especially interested in plans or ideas for building one myself.

Thanks
-Mark- Hide quoted text -

Hi Matthew, just checking that you are not in Felix's path or course?
Hope all is well,
Sheelagh"o"- Hide quoted text -

Whoops, Lol,
Sorry Matthew. I guess having gone through one, I can't help but worry
for anyone who is in the region of one when you know they are on the
way..

blush
Sheelagh "o"