Old July 30th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default PING THE GROUP about the get together

I just made some suggestion to Charleen vie email basically here is the
blunt of it

Here is some ideas for the get together any where from Nov 2009 to Jan
2010. This is out of hurricane season and gin into the off season and the
cooler weather of Florida

That should give everyone plenty of time to get money saved up and for our
across the pond friends get their travel papers in order

Would you be willing to share a room with another person?

Are physical able are you to do things? If we go to a theme park they are
the size of a small town.

What type of restrictions are you under? food, activity ect

How many people would be coming with you?

I made the suggestion before about going to the Tampa tiger rescue for the
day. But any one else with ideas please pipe in we were looking about
the get together to be here in Florida but Charleen mentioned maybe some
one knows a great place that we all can gather at.

For me I was thinking people come in Saturday thru Monday. Monday night
have a dinner at the hotel or some where nice maybe a standing buffet so all
of us can socialize. WE will make sure that nothing gets schedule early in
the morning since if it goes as the event did last time none of us will be
in bed before 5 am

Tuesday and Wednesday we can schedule events such as the tiger rescue and
maybe the theme parks since at this time the weather is nice about
55-85 degrees no humidity we can do a lot of things

For the rest of the week the cruise was mention People can join the cruise
for a 3 day event and be able to fly out on Sunday
we can have events planned for the rest of the week

If you have any thought pipe them in. Help us out here

Between me , Charleen, Helen and a few others we are going to have our
hands full