Old January 16th 04, 05:06 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Trudi charges off after the others as fast as her short little legs will
carry her, YES shrimpeeessss!!!

A small handful of kitties makes a mad dash from the door of the RV to
the very narrow space behind the restaurants. They walk slowly past the
first three of four restaurants, noses carefully sniffing the air trying
to figure out what treats await them inside.

Let's see - I smell chili in dis first place, and hamburgers, and -
hmmmmm, steaks!

Dis second place has shrimpies, and clams, and lobsterers, and fishies.

De third place has stuff I'z hazn't smelled much befur - I fink my
hoomins called it "chinez food".

Dis fourth place has tacos (including fish tacos), and furritos, and
guakamo - gwaukamol - uh, green stuff dat mineown hoomins love but I
fink is yucky.

What duz you kitties fink? I fink I'd like to start at de second place
wif de fishies and shrimpies.

Tabitha Kitten
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:

Shrimppes??? can I go too, Trudi

Abso-purr-lutely! De more kitties, de merrier! An it smellz like dere's
plenty of shrimpies and stuff for efurrycat. An dat narrow space behind
the food places is plenty big for a whole bunch of kitties.

Tabitha Kitten