Old February 20th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default hello frum nu orleens

Hihi, yoo gize! Itz nice to heer frum yawl in Nawlinz agin. (Notiss how I
speeked suthern there? Owrown Meowmie iz part suthern so we haz lerned
liddle bit.)

We had a trooder kittee in owrown patio, but we chased it away! Datz OWR
patio!

Rebecca

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, gis! it iz sooo kold in nu orleens 2day but Im warmin my tummy. I
am on thu pooter & it feels gud!! but mom/sekataree haz bin guoofing
off, so I dcided 2 tell u sum nus at r liddle hows.
B4 thu storm, mom wuz feedin an OUT kittee & she named him Pig, koz he
liked 2 eet! UH LOT!
Waal, wen we kame bak, Pig wuzn't heer but uh uthur kittee wus. She iz
gray & White & mom named hur Bud. Coz mom sed, that she didnt no if
thu kittee wuz a boy ur gurl kittee. Wal it turns owt that thu g&w
lifs in thu TALL hows bhind rs & HUR name is Chrissy.
Then uh nuther kittee showed up. Mom ses she iz uh gurl. & mom iz
kallin hur Snowy. She iz all wite with bloo iis. Mom ses she "thinks"
Snowy kan heer. But we kant haf hur cum in this liddle hows. Thare r
6 uf us alreddy.
Ms Trudi, BK ses 2 tell u hiz fut iz dooing reel gud & he iz sendin uh
lots of paw smoochies!
Mollie Anne, who thinks paw smoochies sound like a lot of fun.