Old March 17th 15, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default OT purr and prayer request

On 3/17/2015 6:48 AM, Matthew wrote:
I am asking for my family please. My step son committed suicide yesterday
early morning by hanging himself in the local dog park 2 blocks from the
house. He left no note no signs that he was going to do it no true reason
we can even fathom to understand. There is no way to describe the emotions
the anger the hate of the situation the desperation to understand. He was
only 20 years old leaving behind his mother and 13 year old sister that
calls me Dad.
I am so lost I keep screaming why just do I can tell his sister so she can
try and understand. The hurt in her eyes I wish I could take it away shield
her from this nightmare that I so want to wake up from. Not even been a
year since my cousin took his life on his mothers birthday last year. I
feel so lost I cant even see through the tears

Thank you everyone
Matthew

Purrs, prayers and much sympathy are on the way.

Joy