Old March 17th 15, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default OT purr and prayer request

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 1:48:11 PM UTC, Matthew wrote:
I am asking for my family please. My step son committed suicide yesterday
early morning by hanging himself

In my prayers

There was nothing you could have done I am sure if you had the inkling he was considering that road, you would have intervened.

A friend of mine in his early twenties did the same thing. No warning. He had gone back to college to get a better qualification to get a better job. Apart from his tutor casually mentioning he'd better spend a little less time with his girlfriend (with whom he was talking about marriage and kids) if he wanted better grades although he was in no danger of flunking the course. No one had any idea- the Sunday before it happened he'd gone round to his parents for dinner and he'd been fine. Then when he didn't phone on the Monday and the Tuesday his folks called him and getting no answer went round to see if he was okay and getting no answer his dad looked through the letter box and saw him hanging. He'd even got out his birth certificate and wrote "cancelled" across it....His girlfriend never married, his brother has battled depression on and off since, his mother who was bipolar to begin with his spent the rest of her life in and out of hospital

This is just so sad

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs