Old August 16th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default You'd think I killed them....

Jofirey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
kilikini wrote:
I had to give the masters Advantage this evening. Gosh darn it,
are
they *****ed*!!!!!!! They don't even want their night dish of wet
food. They're in hiding.

You'd think I killed them. :-P

kili

Your cats are indoor kittiies. Why (aside from when Ms. Pua first
came aboard) do they need this flea treatment? Persia has never had
flea/tick treatment and she's perfectly fine.

Jill

Some places, fleas are so bad that you can bring the flea eggs in on
your clothes from other places.

If you ever handle or pet any cats or dogs other than your own, you
can bring them in. Mice or birds can carry them. They can be nearly
impossible to eradicate in some homes.

I suppose that makes sense. I got really lucky with Persia. No fleas, no
worms, no bad bugs. Well, bladder surgery but that wasn't her fault! I'll
go hug her now.

Jill