Old July 6th 15, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie gets revenge

If he thinks he hears me wake up, no matter how early, he starts meowing
outside my bedroom.
When we had the bath pooing thing, I leapt up when he woke me up, but I soon
realised that he just wants me to get up, whether for his breakfast or
because he just wants to see me again, I don't know.
So for the past week, when he meows at 5 a.m, I get up and put him outside.
So he can toilet himself, as that's his excuse. Then he has to wait in the
conservatory until I get up to let him in for his breakfast.
It's not harsh. He's become so spoilt (my fault) that he's ruling my life.
He got his own back by presenting me with dismembered birds on the doorstep
every time I made him go out early.
Which reminds me about "keep your cat in, dusk & dawn and overnight to save
the birds"
Yesterday I got a very baby wood pigeon, still with fluff on, head eaten
off. Today I got another, perhaps 10 days older, more of it eaten on my
doorstep. wings and things to be got rid of. Boyfie claims it's my fault
for letting him out at dawn. It probably is.