Old July 12th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

Default Cat-Sitting

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

The neighbor is going on vacation so I get to cat sit her two black
kitties, Schwartzie & Fedders! Yay!

They are normally indoor-outdoor kitties but when she's gone for more
than a day they're confined to the IN. She warned me Fedders might
hork up a few hairballs and said I'd need to walk around looking for
the ugly black blobs. Said she'd leave the cleaning supplies on the
counter. Oh, and Schwartzie gets very mad at her when she's gone so
if he starts having "litterbox accidents" (out of spite) to go ahead
and let him out, just please make sure he comes in at dusk. Um, okay.
Schwartzie is the people-shy one so I hope if I have to let him out I
can get him to come back in!

They get a mixture of three kinds of dry kibble (spoiled?!), a scoop
of each, in the mornings and split a can of gooshy food at night. She
said they might even deign to come out from hiding when I break out
the food She's going to close off the two back bedrooms so it will
be easier for me to figure out where they might be.

Of course she's given me her contact info, the vet info, etc. Thank
goodness they don't require medication. This should be fun!

Jill

If you need a break from being with your mom all the time, this gives
you the perfect excuse to go next door for a couple of hours "for the
cats".

Bobble