Old August 9th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default OT - WARNING POLITICAL & AW (Human)

So John is ALSO stupid for understanding my comments and expanding on
them?

No, since he was appropriately responding to your comments. You, on the
other hand, were "responding" inappropriately to totally unrelated
remarks by me and Leslie, regarding the U.S. government vs the Cherokee
Nation.

What an ass. What it must be like to be you. Of course it must suck every
time you find out the world does not revolve around you.