Old October 27th 18, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default JB2018 Tribute, Rebecca, house of Stright

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 8:01:29 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance stands and performs the Thai "wai" toward Daisy-chan (not
easy for a cat who has lost some of the muscle mass in his back
legs!)]

Princess Malee, King Chanarong and other local cats follow suit. It is
a gesture that can mean many things. This time, sorrow and respect.

P2ña joins in wailing at least as loudly and as looong.
"I will miss you sooo mutsh, Bekky. You let me call you that,
With respect and caring,

P2ña AKA Sweetee