Old June 28th 15, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Spicey's weekend blahs

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:41:06 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
But I suspect she's feeling miserable at the moment. She stays in the tiled
bathroom or hallway, and doesn't protest or fight at all when I pick her up
and hug and cradle her little body. As soon as I put her down on my lap or
in a warmer room, she just wanders away and back to her cold tile floor.

Purrs that everything is okay with Spicey!

They said that it's a bad indicator when a senior cat's appetite (Spicey is
12yo) crashes like that. They ran some blood tests, gave her sub-q fluids,
and precautionary antibiotics.

She'll be back at the vet on Wednesday for a follow-up.

She seemed a bit limp and listless at TED, but when she got back home, she
was eager to hop out of her carrier and go back to her tile floor.