Old June 28th 15, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Spicey's weekend blahs

On 6/28/2015 9:36 AM, Takayuki wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:41:06 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
But I suspect she's feeling miserable at the moment. She stays in the tiled
bathroom or hallway, and doesn't protest or fight at all when I pick her up
and hug and cradle her little body. As soon as I put her down on my lap or
in a warmer room, she just wanders away and back to her cold tile floor.

Purrs that everything is okay with Spicey!

They said that it's a bad indicator when a senior cat's appetite (Spicey is
12yo) crashes like that. They ran some blood tests, gave her sub-q fluids,
and precautionary antibiotics.

She'll be back at the vet on Wednesday for a follow-up.

She seemed a bit limp and listless at TED, but when she got back home, she
was eager to hop out of her carrier and go back to her tile floor.

Purrs for Spicey, and for you.