Old June 28th 15, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Spicey's weekend blahs

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:39:42 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
She seemed a bit limp and listless at TED, but when she got back home, she
was eager to hop out of her carrier and go back to her tile floor.

Dunno where you live, but here in Arizona we've had temperatures in the
100F+ range for a couple of weeks, now (with no end in sight). My
remaining cat seems to prefer the tile bathroom floor these days, even
though the A/C is functioning well.

It's 57F today, so it's probably not a heat wave effect. I'm hoping
she'll perk up enough to start eating some food.