Old December 22nd 03, 03:46 AM
-=petr0lb0mb=-²°°²

"marques de sade" wrote in message
i bought some cat food that was bad, i mean it smelled real bad and they

wouldn't give me my money
back so i go, well i don't care about the money but this food is bad, so

you can keep it. and they
just go, there's nothing wrong with it, and they just put it back on the

shelf...

that's pretty irresponsible in my book...

No kidding, how do they expect to do an accurate inventory.

The 'Jews-are-in-control' myth is being pushed in the mass media and I

believe
deliberately encouraged by the Bush administration. --Jared Israel

(http://tenc.net)

Surely, you can't be serious. The mass media is (at least here in America)
mostly owned, operated and controlled by Jews.
Of course, I suppose that by saying so, I will be considered an Anti-Semite.