Old May 31st 05, 05:08 AM
badwilson

Awww, poor Imp. But I'm sure he'll be fine. I once accidentally cut
into the quick while trimming Vino's claws. He was not a happy camper
but got over it too.
Purrs,
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Mischief wrote:
I managed to grab Imp to clip his claws and give him a good

brushing.

He didn't like being held for the the clipping, and i accidentally

cut
the tip of his pad on one toe. Oh dear!! Then he did the same thing
on another tor on the other front foot. It was a mixture of him
struggling and me trying to hold him still and bad luck.

I feel really bad, and it wasn't bleeding too badly. I put on some
neosporin and the bleeding pretty much stopped, but i know Imp is
really mad at me now. I feel bad, I wasn't trying to hurt him,

He's probably licking his paws right now. I told Kristen and we're
going to keep a close eye on him to make sure they dont' get

infected.
The poor boy!! I don't want to have to take him to work to get his
paws bandaged!!

Purrs that Imp is okay and his paws don't get infected.

Kristi