Old November 16th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default Updated from Howard B

Same here! Was wondering about both of them very much. Kitties all send
purrs for their continued well being, and doggie sens drools, too!

In ,
Karen purred:
I'm glad to hear from both of you!

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
I've just been too busy to keep an eye on rpca, and that continues to
be the case, but I got an email from Howard a few days ago. He asked
me to let everyone know he's still surviving:

[Howard]
Anyway, I won't get back onto USENET until I get my computer (or
have to get a replacement), and set things up again. Please feel
free to let the cat people know I'm around and at least surviving.
[/Howard]

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully