Old June 24th 05, 07:36 AM

pmendhall wrote:
Nope, didn't mean to offend. It was just a funny change from the toll that
called everyone in the newsgroup fat muumuu wearing women.

Diane

LOL! I missed that one! Hey. I am *proud* to be a muu muu wearing
woman. When I was managing the art department and working 12 hours a
day, sometimes from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on press day, I used to say my
goal in life was to be one of those old ladies who stands out in the
yard watering flowers in a muu muu with about a dozen cats around her
feet. Well, I have achieved that goal, almost. I only have six cats.
I'm happier now than I ever was when I was in the rat race. Side note:
I did buy a vintage Tahitian muu muu though. Much more stylish than the
regular ones. :-) The day I bought my muu muu was a real milestone.

Sherry