Old May 15th 04, 07:23 AM
Cat Protector

I would charge a small adoption fee and also write out an adoption contract
as well. This will weed out the serious people from those who are
happy-go-lucky looking for a free cat, That can only lead to hardship and
possible hurt for the cat.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

"Aimee S" wrote in message

Thanks guys for all the great response's, it's so nice to know people
understand how easy it is to fall in love with so many cats.
A lady called today that is interested the the little girl, she's coming
tomorrow, I praying it works out. Then I'll be back to 9 LOL If she
does take her but brings her back, then she's staying, I can't put her
through that again.

Thanks again, and God Bless,

Aimee