Old March 29th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Default hair comes out in chunks when pulled

That's a good suggestion. When I was looking for a particular brand of cat
food which my local pet store did not carry, I asked the owner if he could
order it for me. He agreed and he didn't charge me for shipping at all. Of
course, I had to buy at least a case of the canned food (which wasn't a big
deal).

All you have to do is ask.

S.
---
"mc" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 8:23 pm, robro wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:09 pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:

Yeah we've tried the harness thing, in fact we tried to train him from
when he was a kitten with the intent of being able to walk him, but
it didn't work well. Once the cats came back inside, they would all
go nuts trying to kill each other. I just noticed our 3yr old long
hair
female at home is having similar issues, so it's probably just the
whole spring shedding thing. The glove brush thing sounds kind of
cool though and I'll check out the website mentioned above. Thanks
for the tip.

I also thought I would add that if you cannot find canned food close
by, and do not feel like doing mail order (which is actually very
convenient and a good suggestion) some pet suppliers will be willing
to order the canned food for you at a discount on the shipping... This
would include pets stores and also many feed stores (larger animal
type feed stores).

Just a though :-)

Good luck ;-)