Old April 28th 12, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default mine furree iz bak

I am extremely glad Furry is home. Now I can talk to Soft on the phone
without SOME CATS trying to knock it out her hand and then purring loudly
until they realiz it wasn't HIM. Then, often as not, they would bat the
phone to the floor in disgust because of who it wasn't.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

fangz fur da purrz dey haz heped himz alot, himz awmozt went to rb durin
hizown surgeree, he getted off wiffa nofur small stroke, OEJ
"riddik" wrote in message
On Apr 27, 12:01 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
itz abow time!!! soft locked uses up inna owrz big rum on monday anna
wented
away, she sayed she leafed uses enuf foodz anna waterz so she kuld be gone
until staduree but she hoped to be home by wedz, it turnz owt she camed
home
on furzday efinin... and she bringed mineown furee home... he iza little
diffurnt but himz iz home anna ceptin fur a hoomin TED smell himz iz mine
furee, Storrmmee who iz beree happee

I fot we had replied to dis, but do not see da post!
No matter...we are EXTREMELY pleased dat Uncle Furry is home!
We will continue purring dat he keeps doing better and better!

Azad and Neko