Old December 10th 05, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pics, including Frank

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 19:30:56 +0200, Marina
wrote:

I took some pics of Mir and Cal (taped the battery hatch shut, and it
worked!) today.

snip
glad you were able to make a temporary fix so we could all get our
Finnish kitty pix fix.

(((((((((Marina)))))))

I should have asked fist, but when I saw Franks pix in ABPA I uploaded
three of my favorite pix of Nikki and Frank as sort of a tribute to
them. It's been a pretty bad year for you, what with losing two very
special babies. I know you'll miss them more then those of us who were
never able to give them a scritch in person, but we're grieving with
you and sending you purrs.

It's also been a good year, what with the arrival of Mir and Caliban,
and I'm looking forward to more pix of them growing and developing.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: