Old March 19th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Re frum BobQat n Mimzy : the efinin mixer

barbi hands them single kollarz and sends them into the single mixer
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

BobQat n Mimzy, da Majikal Whimsy Qats hab dwessed in dere stateroom, n
Mimzy, uh bwak Qat wiff uh floompy tail iz waring uh bootiful gaown dat
hazz sparklez onnit, n BobQat, uh gray n wite Qat wiff white feetz n haz
uh floompy tail tew, haz dwessed in uh gray soot wiff uh sparkley bow
tye, enterz da room n dey wook uhraown tew see hoo wook wike tew eet n
danse wiff dem selfs. Mimzy sez, wee iz noo tew da advenshure n we wike
diz catmoonity vury mutch. Hur bruther BobQat nodz in ugreemunt..we iz
boff single Qatz wif majikal powers, but we dunt gnow minny uff yew tew
well, yet.