Old June 14th 18, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ping ! Booker

There was a Booker who was active on rpcc many years ago. He was my
kitty, and died suddenly of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy about three
years ago. I don't come back here often and just saw this thread.

Snowflake, his sister, passed away of kidney failure last October.

Chappy is still around, he used to be Diplocat to the Moon, but his
kidneys are starting to fail him and he is not very active.

Julie

On 2/3/2018 8:45 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah