Old August 15th 18, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Hi again

On 8/14/2018 7:08 PM, joy wrote:
On 8/14/2018 1:56 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 8:46:59 PM UTC+1, Tina wrote:
I'm not entirely sure why the breeder didn't want them to be parted, as
most of the time they don't like each other ;-)

I went into the bedroom and the next thing Ganzi let out a wail like I
just stood on his tail then hugged my leg with claws out so I let out
a wail as well

Bonnie decided to attack Ganzi at the point. Full on ears flat,
growling and Ganzi had to retreat to the top ofÂ* my bedside locker and
Bonnie still wanted to kill him

5 minutes later they're curled up in the hallway washing each other

It's a cat thing

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

LOL!Â* Also ouch!

Yes, cats can be interesting.Â* Years ago, when Waffles was still alive,
I was getting ready to take his littermate Pickles to the vet.Â* To say
that Pickles hated the cat carrier was an understatement.Â* At that time,
I had a soft-sided carrier that could be zipped and unzipped along the
length of the top, but there was also a zipper that went around three
sides of the end, so you could use either method to put them in or take
them out.

I was afraid that if I used the top opening, Pickles would get out again
before I could zip it closed.Â* I decided to stand the carrier on end and
put Pickles in headfirst.Â* That way by the time she turned around and
dealt with gravity, I'd have it zipped shut.Â* As I started to stuff her
in headfirst, she let out a scream like I've never heard from any cat.

Waffles was in the hallway watching, and when Pickles screamed, Waffles
jumped me from behind.Â* I dropped Pickles and we never did get to the
vet.Â* I was shocked, but I wasn't really angry with Waffles, because he
was just defending his sister.

Joy

LOL I can picture that, Joy! Persia (RB) would fight tooth and nail
against getting into the soft sided carrier. Top, side, didn't matter.
Once she was in there she promptly started yowling and got so upset
she'd throw up.

I lure Buffy in through the zippered opening on the end with a bit of
crunchy cat kibble. She thinks she's getting treats. Once in the
carrier she settles down without complaint. I'm sure she wonders what's
going on but she doesn't put up a fuss.

Jill