Old September 28th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabey8

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Purrs! Captain and Stanley here. We haven't posted here a whole lot, but
some of you might remember our two RB sisters, Melody and Harmony. They
used to post a lot but that was before we were born.

But we wanted to agree that the Croc Hunter should be remembered. He used
to teach people to love all animals, the cute ones and the scary ones too.
It made our Meowmy's eyes leak water all over the place when she heard the
news that he went to the RB. But we bet he met all his RB animal friends
when he got there, and gave a pat to all the animals who are still waiting
for their humans to arrive. That's a lot of friends. That's a lot of pats.
Honoring him would be good.

Purrs,

Captain and Stanley
See us here!