Old September 29th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

wrote:

Please add Bonnie, House of Ruskin to that list.

Thank you.

R.H. Ruskin (aka The Bobcat )

[Posted and mailed]

Oh, Bob, I am *so* sorry! I was expecting Bonnie the Black Panther to
arrive on the group any day now, looking for her Galaxy and helping
move the whole Jellicle Ball into gear. She'll be greatly missed.

Melissa

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs frum mine Hous to yurs, Uncle Bobcat.
Bonnie's brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz and shee will bee
Called as a Onoree at da Ball next week. Yur noo kittins ar welcom to
sit wiff mine clowdermayts eevin doh dey wont haff arrifd at dere
TrooHome qwite yet.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz