Old October 7th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees: Melissa and Mietze

wrote:

Dear Melissa and Mietze,

Thank you for your RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html somehow I found
myself there though I'm not sure where "there" is or even how I got
there (maybe I followed a link ? ) and was surprised to find Gypsy's
[House of Ruskin] brick way back in 1996 inlaid in the Walk. Thank you.
Now Bonnie will have a brick there too, 10 years later in 2006.

You will be among the first to be notifoed once the new kittens arrive.
One is 3 months old and the other is I think 4 months old. I'll keep
you posted.

Bobcat

It's truly an honor to maintain the Walk, it is a project that is very
dear to me (and the Mietze, too).

Was Gypsy your previous service dog? I remember Bonnie asking (rather
shyly) if a doggie could be an Honoree, and Mietze explained that the
Walk isn't species-exclusive, that any friend to cats (particularly
one vouched-for *by* a cat) could and would be included. Every dear
fur is family.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply