Old November 6th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

In article ,
says...
::
:: Wascal
:
: A racoom? Dat's impressive. Red? ya' gud wit him?
: (Einstein nods towards the lean tux kat?)
:
: On trial yah, what thuh hell.
: Red Rory
:
: Now itz gonna be tuff. Sumkat might kum bak to get that nip, so we gotsa
: fight ta keep it..an we gotta git it too. Kin yu drive ennything fast?
: Einstein
:
Yo, Einstein? I herd that dam drool sound agin.
Red Rory (sniffing suspiciously)

[back a Major's hanger where all his planes and copters are still kept
in tip-top condition and flown by Storm, Hunter, Skye, and Patrick, a
handsome figure steps from the shadows who looks remarkably like the
legendary Major. Attired in Major's flying suit and leather flying
jacket, he waves the groud crew into action. He checks his watch,
hoping his Great-Unkle Major's chief navigator arrives soon. Zizi is
the best.]

Ok. I just need to know what type of aircraft you need. Then, we can
gas it up and get airborn.

Storm