Old November 14th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kitteez, pleez purr fur a gudgud d*g

All three cats in dis houze go into the meatloaf position and begin to purr.
Dey knowz how da hoomanz felz dat luff dis Dggie. Even dough dey knows da
doggie will be okz at da brije dat dozent help da sorrowz. Piglet, O.T. and
Willow
"Stormmee" wrote in message
six cats begin ta pur fur a gud *g, we hopz dat da jourini iz comfurable
fur
yourown furnd, Tiger fur hiz howze
Sundance wrote in message
t...
Owrown Meowmie's sisfur haz a d*g named Winnie hoo iz gettin sik an mite
hafta go to da brij dis week. Meowmie sed dat if she effur getted a d*g,
she wud want it to be one like Winnie. Winnie haz had sum toomerz fur a
wile an herown fambly knew she wudnt be heer furry much longer, an it
lukz
like dis mite be herown time to go. We iz purrin dat she will hab a eezy
trip to da brij, an we invitez yoo to joyn ussez.

Sundance