Old August 18th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Is there an RB for all???

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
The RB is for pets. I wonder if there is one for elephants, lions,
rabbits, mice, antelope, squirrels, chipmunks, et al? Just thinking
(which is something I probably shouldn't be doing).

Jeanne

I suspect that the RB is for all animals; those who have been loved, and
those who have not *yet* been loved.

Amen! I never have thought "heaven" was for humans only! (Actually,
given that humans supposedly KNOW the difference between right and wrong
and animals are totally innocent, it would make more sense to wonder
whether there is really a "heaven" for US!)