Old April 7th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Another bath for Billy

Christina Websell wrote:

What a good boy. I can't even imagine what it would be like to bath KFC,
she would slash me to pieces.
I would like to bath her actually as her coat looks greasy because she's so
old she doesn't look after it properly now. I groom her regularly two or
three times a week but this doesn't make her fur look any better.
I tried a "spirit shampoo" a while ago, and it looked ok for about a day.
Any ideas for caring for the coat of a very old cat without distressing us
both by bathing her? I'm not really up for being slashed to pieces which is
definitely on the cards if I attempt to put her in water.

Maybe rub her down with a warm, damp washcloth? I don't know how much
good that would do, but maybe it would be worth a try.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi