Old September 14th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bandobi

Default New Outdoor Cat Enclosures

Hi Everyone,

As you know, cats that roam freely outdoors are exposed to the dangers
of predators, cars, lawn fertilizers, etc. However, cats can enjoy
the sights and sounds of the outdoors in safety if they are given
access to an outdoor enclosure.

I own a small pet products business and we offer outdoor cat
enclosures that attach to your home so your cats can go in and out any
time they wish. The enclosures have modular components, so we can
offer just about any size and shape enclosure you would like at a
reasonable price.

If you are interested, check out our web-site at www.bandobi.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards,