Old December 28th 17, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

wrote:

On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz
old

I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself
frum da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw
tu mai furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym
ugo, um et wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da
dis community wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh
purt uf heer ?

diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt

ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl

Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
Weh luv doin et
Lufs
BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Books! You's a bit hard to read but den I'z hampered being a
doggie. I'z like the Lol cats reads! Mai Sisifur reads them to me
every day! There wuz a great one today where a boy cat checked the
mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good mood. NOT!

Iowna

Hai Iowna
It is nice to meet a dog
Mosey n PookyKay n Sqweex awl new yer own self but dey r at -da
Bridge nao Gwad yew wike da LOLCATS me n PIPPS send sometimes dey
hab dogs in dem uh huh me n Pipps send dem owt evury day tu yer house
with the help of our sekretary we luv Grumpy Cat too and dat one a
boy cat checked the mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good
mood. NOT! wuz funni uh huh Pipps get hissy sumtymes wif meh but
her wink Ranger n Pipps never git mad wif one unuther Nope! May ai
gib you, deer Iowna uh noseboop ? Lufs Books hoo wyl be 1 yeer old on
Jan 1

Nose Boops Books! I'ze 15 anna mai birfday is 2 July. I never get mad
at my buddy doggie Cash or at my sisifur cat Daisy-chan. She sometimes
gets a little mad at me fur taking the middle if we slepps in a pile
when it's cold 'cause she's older' but in doggie years, I'z much older.

I miss Mosey, Pooky, and Sqweex but we shall all meet again in time.I'z
probably be furst to get to greet Rebecca of us here. It's ok. I'z
had a VERY long happy life fur a doggie. I'z not sure I'z fit to make
another long cold winter.