Old December 28th 17, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old

I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?

diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt

ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl

Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
Weh luv doin et
Lufs
BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Books! Now don' you look all scaredy, I'z a very kittah friendly
doggie! They kin all tell you! I gives rides to little kittahs like
you! Meowmie adopted me anna Daisy-chan in 2008, almost 10 years ago
now. WEz not winked because wez more brofur/sisifurr sorts. Daisy-chan
helped me move from country-bumpkin to country gentleman (I was quite
young when we mets and she was an established kittah then of a mature
age).

Cash