Old May 20th 15, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Peeing in corners

"Zob" zobva1 @ gmail.com wrote in message
On Sat, 16 May 2015 05:38:33 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

I wrote a lengthy answer, but then it occurred to me... Why on Earth is
she keeping a two-year-old Golden retriever indoors? Sounds like the
pets aren't the only ones with problems.

Maybe they live in the North where it's subzero in the winter? Or in
the deep South where the dog is more comfortable in air conditioning?
She didn't say the dog was not allowed to go outdoors and run or play.

Actually, the dog is out whenever she asks to be, and stays out as long as
she likes.
Just doesn't understand how to be gentle when approaching cats,
otherwise\is well trained.
i.e. Cleo was on my lap being petted, he sniffs her behind, licks her face
and doesn't back off when she hisses, until he is called to come, sit.

They ignore each other most of the time, and Cleo knows her 'safe areas'.

Sylvia