Old January 5th 04, 02:10 AM
Gail

Yes, the meds may be too low for her needs. She definitely needs to have
blood work done again.
Gail
"MacCandace" wrote in message
You could have the BUN & creatinine tests run again, to check

possibly
unmasking CRF. I'd definitely bring her back for yet another vet check.

Cathy

Yes, I agree. But also maybe her tapazole dose is too low. Sometimes it

takes
a little adjusting before it's right and, if she does have kidney disease,

too,
it's a balancing act to keep the thyroid level at a point where it

continues to
mask the kidney disease but still keeps the hyper-t from being too

pronounced.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye

other
than human." (Loren Eisely)