Old August 8th 19, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_3_]

Default Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 1:10:06 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:28:32 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[A voice answers from off shore]

I'z game! Gif me just a couple minutes to get dere!

[Looking out over the waves, a wet-suit wearing kitty can be seen
riding a surfboard in to the shore. Once he's on the land again he
pulls off his wet suit and everybody sees that it's Jocko, the
diving cat.]

HiHi Jocko...Yu are just in tyme to have s'mores, and then you can
help me pack up the porters...It'll be tuu hot here tumorrow! P2nya

Titan comes over and indroduces himself as a new member of Chez
Shenk's. He looks about and there are several doggies but he's the
only one of his type at the moment.

He grins, he's a big boy and offers to help with any heavy stuff after
he nibbles a s'more.

paws a tear away da Bear yoozd to hep wiff da hevy stuff. An' we misses himsef furry mulch. Butted yoo is a goodgood big boy and we is happy to meet yoousef.

--
Samantha and Squeakytoy
https://sites.google.com/site/grreference/