Old July 9th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default How do I cope with a depressed cat?

On 8.7.2011 23:08, Lesley wrote:
I really do not need this!

Dunzi died of either an infection and/or cancer- now it may sound
cruel to say I hope it was cancer but that's because cancer is not
infectious and an infection by its very definition is infectious

Sarsi has the runs big time! She flooded her litter tray with it, she
seems okay maybe it's something she ate (but she's only eaten wet and
dry cat fudz unless she got into the bins and they are not knocked
over) she seems okay but I am watching her like hawk and wondering
whether she may have to go to the vet tomorrow and hoping she hasn't
got the same thing....I could do with some purrs here I can't bear
losing both of them so closely together

No, you really didn't need this. Lots of purrs that it was just
something she ate, and it will be all better by the time you read this.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.