Old July 20th 08, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Hihi diz iz O T anna u kan be PooBah but I still followz Harri.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Adam" wrote in message
Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

--
Pitô.ônya