Old December 18th 03, 12:00 AM
Joan Brandt

Whether or not cats watch T.V depends on how they see. Some cats see fast
which means that the picture on television is a blur to them. Cats that see
slow tend to watch T.V. I wish I could explain allot better but maybe
somebody else can.
There was a show on Animal Planet a few months ago that explained this.
Bill could care less about T.V.!
Joan
"Ablang" wrote in message
Does your cat watch TV with you? If so, what shows does it watch?

Mine doesn't really pay much attention to what I'm watching. She's either
sleeping or grooming herself. If I've noticed her watching anything
consistently, it would have to be figure skating. It might be all the
classical music that is coming out of the boob tube that she is fascinated
with.

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey