Old March 22nd 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 02:58:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

da 'spektor anna hiz wink here, who wnatsa start, Tiger

Ahhh, zen, I weel. I was just owt ov zee gendarmierie academy and
working zee docks in Le Havre when I broke open a case where sum bad
kitties were steelink scallops from zere shells, and replacink zem wif
pieces ov cheeper feesh zat were stamped and pressed to look like a
scallop zen sellink zee reel scallops on zee blak market. Bridget was
a manager at won ov zee scallop wholesalers, and we saw eech offur
often abowt zis case.

Eet was my keen nose for gud fuds zat led me to zee suspects, and I
was able to sniff zere trail to Marseilles and round zem awl up and
send zem to zee pownd. After zee case was offur, I infited Bridget fur
zee coffee, and zee rest eez history!

--
à bientôt,

Jacques