Old March 29th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Crazy Cat in Conn. Ambushes the Avon Lady

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
This is a local story, here. So I've seen some news
footage of this "evil killer cat".
Lewis is a big guy and a very handsome kitty.

He did not look particularly big to me. Why do you say that?

Because that's what the owner said. If you're going
to quote me, please keep it in context and don't
paste 2 sentences together from different paragraphs
without indicating that you've done so.

The owner also said that the cat was 10 pounds and looked
as big as a 10 pound cat which is small-medium in the video.
Compared to her other cats, he appeared slightly larger
but nowhere like a "big" cat.

Actually my cat looks like Lewis and well, handsome is not a word I
would use. Ordinary healthy street cat yes, but handsome?

I guess that's kind of subjective. isn't it?

Of course. My cat looks like Lewis but she is cute, not handsome,
with her pink tinged ears.

Do you remember where you got the above info?

Uh, yea. Do you remember reading "So I've seen some news
footage of this "evil killer cat"?
It was a local TV news story. It's getting a bit of coverage
here, since it's a LOCAL story. And, no, I didn't save the
video, I didn't convert it to an mpeg, and I can't post it here.

About the PTS, I read the opposite.

Then if it's in print, you should have no trouble
producing the story.

There have not been any requests to
have him killed.

Oh, I didn't know you worked for the Fairfield
Animal Control. I guess you'd know then.

In any case, I am curious why the big discrepancy between what I read
and what you post.

I dunno. Did you go to public school?

Yes I did, for my early schooling, and then to a private university
which has 20% public monies but is still considered private.

I gather you went to private school for your early training then?

Was it a religious private school or a non-religious private school?

You are not sharpening your troll claws and making
this up just for your own fun and amusement?

Didn't we just go through this s**t a couple of weeks
ago in r.p.c.h+b? If I remember correctly, the story
that I posted there was verified as being true. I posted
a link....and you found independent confirmation.
But for some reason, I can't remember you posting
an apology.

I'll have to see. I guess I did not apologize, if I did not apologize,
because I immediately posted the URL after that, confirming
your story. As you recall, my URL had an actual picture of the
man shot to death by the pregnant woman after he kicked
in her door and had a gun. If you wanted an apology, best
to ask for it then but maybe you were waiting for the next time.

I thought my apology could be assumed by posting the link.
But that's stretching the apologizing a bit.

Do I really have to apologize? I was just asking for confirmation
at that time, not calling you any names. So I apologize for asking
for the URL. Whew. The story sounded far-fetched so I need
to confirm. I usually do that with these types of stories which
deal with violence. Sort of like Roshomon's Gate.

In any case, I want to read more about Lewis so if you remember the
URLs and this confounding stuff, post it here and I'll retract my claws.

I doubt it. I get the feeling that you NEED to prove me wrong
about something....anything, since you came up with egg on
your face the first time.

I don't have high speed internet, so I didn't check the
video for content, but there's a story at

http://fox61.trb.com/news/wtic-news-...ll=wtic-home-1

I don't think it's the story I saw, but you might pick up
up some additional info from it.
Click: Fairfield Attack Cat

Okay, the woman involved talks about glue, so you are correct and
accurately reporting the news and not a troll. Unfortunately there are
other
nomens around so I get confused.

If I cast any aspersions upon you, I APOLOGIZE!

And yes, the woman who has the attack cat talked about others asking
Lewis to be killed and other things not mentioned in the printed media.

I gather the cat has a sense of vengeance but the people he attacked,
were they like the people who squirted him? And he never attacked
before being attacked? I gather he might go after birds in the bird
feeders or other cats and that is why they attacked him. The glue
sounds bad although his fur looked okay. I guess he is of the
persuasion that the best defense is an offense. Poor guy won't get his
day in court. He is sentenced to house arrest permanently without a
chance to testify that he was only acting in self-defense, in a general
kind of way. Not gentle but general.

Poor fellow.

The wounds on the neighbors looked bad but mainly bad from infection
and swelling not bad like a dog would do.