Old February 26th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default I give

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh, Auntie Carol, not to worry, and PLEASE don't give up.. the cruise is
still on, and yes, there have been other threads that have been
distracting, and your 4 foot friends are still here and we still love them
'all'.

Not to worry! I gather folks are enjoying be bringing their 4foots into the
fray so we'll have to stick with 'cats can be many places at one time'
ethic. Hence, Daisy-chan gifted Willow who was nearby Lizzie with a
necklace for the night (grin). It was outfit and color matched, perhaps
she'll come back with one for Lizzie too?

Grin, Daisy-chan has a lot of nice jewlrey. Consider it a magic chest or
something.

Now, lizzy B is a tortie right? If her eyes are green, silver and jade. If
eyes are brown, canary tormaline!