Old June 30th 12, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Problem with Wellness

I was not able to find Chicken Soup locally. This morning I tried a
different batch of Wellness Turkey (best by Feb 15 - the "bad" batch was
Jan 15). Amber loved it. Tiger had a big throw-up overnight from
eating some Friskies canned food that I left out so he just ate a little
bit this morning. I will return two cases of the Jan 15 in exchange for
two cases of Feb 15. I will pick up a case of Chicken Soup next week
after the holiday crowds have gone home (I have to go to North Conway
which is 45 miles away).
I called Wellness but as I expected, they were not very helpful.
They just said to return the suspect cases.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')