Old January 26th 05, 05:01 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:02:28 GMT, "Holly via CatKB.com"
yodeled:

Sasha he
I am not happy with that cat "MY" meowmie calls Isabella.
Isabella is nice to Pheniox but not me and I da head cat round here.
My mommy tell me Isabella is a nice kitty but
I dont like her. Last night Isabella let Pheniox
play on her condo but not me. I try to play but
Isabella (I have other names for her to)hissed
at me and puffed up her tail, who do she think
she messin with, So I boxed her head good and
then "MY" meowmie not play with me and tell me,
I was bad kitty. My Meowmie took Isabella to see
the nice vet(I boxed her good HEHEHE) I hope she
not come back.
But Meowmie say she is.

Sashas mommy he
Do you guys have any suggestion about how to squash
this tiff before it gets to bad?
When Isabella first came everyone got along but
something weried clicked in Sashas head last
night and she went crazy on Isabella,
You would have thought that they were in the
wild fighting for there life the way they were going at it.

Have you tried Feliway? It's expensive, but a lot of people swear by
it for feuding kitties.
http://store.yahoo.com/pet-guys/-039079027910.html

Hmmm, seems to have a picture of Shamrock on the box.

Theresa