Old January 26th 05, 06:00 PM
Mathew Kagis

Sashas mommy he
Do you guys have any suggestion about how to squash
this tiff before it gets to bad?
When Isabella first came everyone got along but
something weried clicked in Sashas head last
night and she went crazy on Isabella,
You would have thought that they were in the
wild fighting for there life the way they were going at it.

I had some heavy fighting when Muscat first came home... I gave them both a
bath, on after the other & then stuck them under a blanket/tent on the
couch... When I checked in on them an hour or so later, they were cuddled
up together, grooming eachother... Been acting like littermates ever since.
Hope this helps, good luck.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat