Old January 26th 05, 07:19 PM
jmcquown

Holly via CatKB.com wrote:
i was afraid to leave them alone together so I put Isabella in the
living room when I left. I also left her blanket and bed in there so
that she could get the old sent back on her, will that work? I was
telling a friend of mine that my hubby just left 3 days ago to go out
of town, it was after this that things flaired up with Sasha, at
first it was the evil eyes stare at each other but last night was the
first fight. It scared me to death the way they were going at it, I
got clawed and bit in the process of breaking them up.

Did you try a squirt bottle? I only have one cat, Persia, so this is just
off the top of my head.

Jill